* soak the bulgur in purified water while you are chopping and slicing the Tabbouleh ingredients.
* have mixing bowl ready
* drain the bulgur and squeeze the access water and place in the mixing bowl
* add the oil, lemon juice, tomatoes, red onions and spices and mix well
* add the parsley, mint and scallions and blend gently
* taste and adjust the flavor and seasoning
NOTE : be creative, you can add fresh peas, diced radish, diced cucumbers etc and make it your own
CookAny is a website dedicated to great cooking and sharing recipes. © CookAny.com 2017 All Rights Reserved.